As a Certified Mental Health Coach, I have been trained in the latest lifestyle medicine and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
I use coaching techniques that encompass the sciences of positive psychology and behaviour change, alongside lifestyle medicine such as nutrition, breathwork, thermo-therapies, and movement.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy is a mindfulness based behavioural therapy. ACT can help you move forward when you are feeling stuck in life. Various techniques are used to support you to take action to create meaningful changes in your life.
Mental Health Coaching may be for you if you are experiencing:
- Mild to moderate anxiety or depression.
- Feeling lost and disconnected, like you have lost your direction.
- Feeling worried and experiencing a lack of motivation.
- Experiencing changes to mood or daily habits.
- Feeling stuck and in a rut.
- Procrastinating and having difficulty making decisions.
- Would like to change the relationship you have with your thoughts so they have less power over you.
We all face mental health challenges from time to time and need urgent support. Please note that as a mental health coach I am not a crisis service. If you are seeking immediate support, please see the following crisis resources here:
If you or someone you care about is in immediate risk of harm, please go immediately to your local A&E department or call 111.